Amerda Family
Monday, December 23, 2013 ❖ 6:49 AM | 0 Comment [s]

Hello everyone . (Y)
Long time not to see you guys . How I miss you all , my dearest silent readers . 
I'm too busy when I'm started my second semesters . 
This entry I wanna to share you guys about my feel . 
I LOVE AMERDA FAMILY TO THE MOON AND BACK !
The reason why :
* They are very meaningful in my life .
* They are always there when I'm in a trouble .
* Long Aida always understood in any situation .
* Abang Amer is lovely dad to his pretty daughters , Dayana , Dayini and Dalili .
* Abang Amer , a husband who is very concerned and very romantic to his wife , Long Aida .
* Amerda Family have 3 girl generations who talented in singing , acting and in various fields .
* All the talents available to 3D are from such a great parent .
* Very lucky to the Long Aida and Abang Amer because of their 3D have their own good manners and attitudes .

HOPE AND HOPE AND BIG WISH  :

VERY HOPEFULLY THAT ONE DAY GOD WILL GIVEN SUCH A GREAT INCOME TO MEET THIS AWESOME AND LOVELY FAMILY !









Your lovely fans ,
ERA IBRAHIM


Older Post | Newer Post

Welcome Note

Annyeonghaseyo Earth-lings! Welcome To My Blog! My name is Nur Era Syahirah Ibrahim. 20 Years Old. I am studying in Landscape Architecture at UiTM Seri Iskandar,Perak. I come from Langkawi, Kedah Darulaman. Please be nice here and enjoy your stay! :D

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram







Let's Talking here!

Put Yout Shoutmix Or Cbox Code Here



Nana Euphemia
Nana Euphemia
Nana Euphemia
Nana Euphemia
Nana Euphemia


Template Designer: Aien
Editor: Nana Euphemia
Other: